Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ironic


Don't you love it when you find a great book to read, and you want to read all the time, day and night, nonstop?


So you do, and you avoid the laundry, and making dinner and sleep because you can. not. put. it. down.

And then it is over.

Don't you hate it when you find a great book to read and then you finish it?

{sigh.}

              book cover of 

Slathbog's Gold 

 (Adventurers Wanted, book 1)

by

M L Formanbook cover of 

The Horn of Moran 

 (Adventurers Wanted, book 2)

by

M L Forman

4 comments:

Danelle Grossnickle said...

Great blog Kathy I will add it to my folder and check it out now and again!

dkstaker said...

Loved the 1st 2 of that series!! I am impaciently waiting for the 3rd to come out in paperback. Does the library have it? last time I checked, They have the 2nd, but not the 3rd yet!!! AGH!!!

Andrea said...

I haven't heard of these books. Are they good for children too?

Sonia B said...

I think the dwarf on the cover looks like Gimli from Lord of the Rings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...