Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Beginner Omlette

I'm trying to eat better breakfasts that are full of protein and fruits and veggies so that I don't eat candy all morning will be more healthy.

I'm no expert on omlettes, but found that this way is the easiest for me. 

I start with the veggies.  I add whatever I have on hand--this morning was onions, mushrooms and canadian bacon.  Sometimes I use broccoli and sometimes it's just pico and cheese. 

Then I pour my eggs on the griddle.  {1 whole egg, 3 egg whites}  This is the tricky part because I have to make sure it doesn't roll off of the griddle.  I realize that they make pans for this kind of thing, but I don't have a good one, and I kind of like how it is rectangular instead of round, because then I can roll it better. 

After a minute, I turn it, and then add a little cheese and put the veggies on. 

Then it is ready to roll. 
Literally.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...