Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Letting Go

I was perusing blogs yesterday when I came across this great quote here:

I'm  kind of getting to be a control freak in my old age and love to have a plan.  I love working towards something new and exciting, and feeling a sense of accomplishment when achieving that plan.

Sometimes, however, things don't work out like I plan. 

I'm realizing that sometimes, my ways are not what is best for me and my family, and that I need to have faith and let go of my plans and just be grateful for the life that is mine, and for all of the unplanned opportunities that I have for growth.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Have you been sneaking to my house and listening to us? The timing of the quote you found and posted here is uncanny and needed. I LOVE it! I'm printing it right now to plaster on walls in the house. Thank you!!

Andrea said...

I loved this too. I hope to get it framed soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...